10.11.2010

OH, HO YOKO

I understand the whole John Lennon Yoko Ono thing.  I am in love with Pepper. 

My human, Elizabeth let's call her Ms. Lizzy,  was really the first person to make the connection.  She, after all, took an advanced Beatles course in college.  Her name is signed on the wall outside of Abby Road Studios.  The photo of her buzzing the door at Apple Records is framed on our wall. She's a big fan. Also, with what would have been Mr. Lennon's 70th birthday and the new film out called Nowhere Man, Elizabeth has been listening to a lot of John. 

She was never in the I hate Yoko camp anyway.  Contrarily she has always admired their love. Clearly they were meant for each other.  It took courage. Change is scary.  But together they became Yoko Ono and John Lennon.

Chibo ( my former Chow companion) won't accept Pepper . Think of him as Paul. 

Carlita doesn't like it either.  


Think of her as a Beatle fan who deeply resents Yoko blaming her for the breakup of The Beatles.

Please, everyone.  Our souls transcend labels.  Imagine. We are Yin and Yang.  




Call us Shelper or Pershell or Shepper

War is over.  Cats and Dogs....Dogs and Cats.  Give Peace a Chance. 


1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous little doggies you have! And your blog is great too, I found it while I was looking for pet insurance for pre-existing condition dog insurance for my new older baby who has a few issues!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?